2 Minute Offense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AFC Standings
AFC EAST

4-1 (2-1)

burnlawrence
2-2
(2-1)

alfy62
2-2
(1-2)

AzureDepth
1-4 (1-2)

AFC NORTH

h0cUs PoCuS
4-1
(2-1)

Available
3-2
(1-1)

TawnyZer0KooL
2-3 (1-1)

GreenLimitedL
1-3 (0-1)

AFC SOUTH

SuddenClassic
3-2 (2-0)

ixiNighT Foxixi
2-3 (0-0)

srhs14
2-3 (0-1)

Available
0-5 (0-1)

AFC WEST

xtremeHostile
5-0 (1-0)

Boba0Fett

3-2
(1-1)

RecKaaGez

2-3 (0-0)

Shankssta
0-4 (0-1)

NFC EAST

Gngsta 4 Lyphe

5-0 (2-0)

Paress
4-1
(0-0)

Available
3-1 (0-1)

JusticeNY
0-5 (0-1)

NFC NORTH

GonzoArmstrong
5-0 (3-0)

busturdust
2-3 (1-1)

VanFlank
2-2 (0-1)

Available
0-5 (0-2)

NFC SOUTH

The Skeenz
4-1 (2-0)

x supa ii frost
4-1
(1-1)

hal3yyo
4-1
(0-1)

x Zeg x
0-4 (0-1)

NFC WEST

iTs jonboi817
4-1 (1-0)

ImRemnant
2-3 (1-0)

badguy1985
1-4 (1-1)

Available
0-4 (0-2)

Packers Scouting Report

4 posters

Go down

Packers Scouting Report Empty Packers Scouting Report

Post  Paress Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Please do this after your game every week
Paress
Paress
Admin
Admin

https://minoff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Packers Scouting Report Empty Re: Packers Scouting Report

Post  Get FeArSoMe Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:46 am

Offense:
He likes to go to the pass game alot. He runs 4-5WR sets alot so bring extra corners or you will be having problems. The most used route that i noticed was Mason/Heap on an Drag/In route. He went more for short passes, but don't rule out the deep throws. He came out to start in a 5WR set which shocked me and got me with a deep pass early on. If you see a set with 3 TE's he is either going to run or PA you, he tried a play action with a quick pass to the middle of the field. I ran 46 outside rush whenever i saw that play ands stopped it whether he passed or ran.

I am sure after this game he will try to work in the run more though. From my experience though i would say force him to the pass game early and you will see poor decisions and make the game easier for you.

Defense:
It is hard to say much considering I dont have the best offense. I would say he does leave room for error. He does blitz alot, when you see him show blitz expect at least 1-2 guys to be coming for you. He normally runs man on defense I believe because Demaryius was getting open from time to time fairly easy, but yeah he still didnt pull away a catch so i cant say much. Expect cover 1/2 man I would say because his safety was always there for the deep threat.

Outsides runs were easier to pull off than inside runs. Don't force throws since he runs man I believe, you should be fine with the short easy passes.
Get FeArSoMe
Get FeArSoMe

Back to top Go down

Post  Gonzo Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Passed to Greg Jennings over the middle all day
Gonzo
Gonzo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gngsta 4 Lyphe Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:37 am

As stated above, runs a lot of 4 WR and 5 WR sets on offense. Barely runs, but that could be due to the lead i had early on.

Defense, runs alot of man. Al harris gets exploited easily if you runs drag routes against him, huge gains with a fast receiver. He is a shut down corner though if you try to go deep, so this is easily exploited by running quick plays where he cant bump you to stay with you. He blitzs so if you toss to the outside he could be stuck watching you high step into the endzone. If you can break 1 or 2 tackles its a sure touchdown.

Good player overall.
Gngsta 4 Lyphe
Gngsta 4 Lyphe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down