2 Minute Offense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AFC Standings
AFC EAST

4-1 (2-1)

burnlawrence
2-2
(2-1)

alfy62
2-2
(1-2)

AzureDepth
1-4 (1-2)

AFC NORTH

h0cUs PoCuS
4-1
(2-1)

Available
3-2
(1-1)

TawnyZer0KooL
2-3 (1-1)

GreenLimitedL
1-3 (0-1)

AFC SOUTH

SuddenClassic
3-2 (2-0)

ixiNighT Foxixi
2-3 (0-0)

srhs14
2-3 (0-1)

Available
0-5 (0-1)

AFC WEST

xtremeHostile
5-0 (1-0)

Boba0Fett

3-2
(1-1)

RecKaaGez

2-3 (0-0)

Shankssta
0-4 (0-1)

NFC EAST

Gngsta 4 Lyphe

5-0 (2-0)

Paress
4-1
(0-0)

Available
3-1 (0-1)

JusticeNY
0-5 (0-1)

NFC NORTH

GonzoArmstrong
5-0 (3-0)

busturdust
2-3 (1-1)

VanFlank
2-2 (0-1)

Available
0-5 (0-2)

NFC SOUTH

The Skeenz
4-1 (2-0)

x supa ii frost
4-1
(1-1)

hal3yyo
4-1
(0-1)

x Zeg x
0-4 (0-1)

NFC WEST

iTs jonboi817
4-1 (1-0)

ImRemnant
2-3 (1-0)

badguy1985
1-4 (1-1)

Available
0-4 (0-2)

Dolphins Scouting Report

3 posters

Go down

Dolphins Scouting Report Empty Dolphins Scouting Report

Post  Paress Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Please do this after your game every week
Paress
Paress
Admin
Admin

https://minoff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dolphins Scouting Report Empty Re: Dolphins Scouting Report

Post  Get FeArSoMe Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:00 pm

Offense

Struggled with deep passes even when given plenty of time to throw. Tends to go towards the middle with short passes. Goes to the TE on quick out routes also. He rarely runs the ball when he comes out in a 3-4WR set, but he does accasionally. If he comes out in a 0-2WR set expect him to dump it off to a TE or either run on you. He did run alot, but he was ahead from the beginning so thats what normally happens. He threw to Marshall a few times, but since he was dropping alot he leaned away from him. He tends to go with who has the "hot hands", so if one guy gets a catch look for him to go there again for sure.

Defense

His defenders were getting burnt across the deep middle of the field, but yeah my QB can't make those throws. It looks like he ran Cover 2 alot, but I can't be certain I wasnt really checking his defense 100% i more worried about my O line getting destroyed. He did throw in some blitzes. Not certain because i didnt't try with Fred Jackson which i should have, but I would say he is weak againt the inside run. Any off tackle, toss, and other outside runs were getting destroyed for loss of yards.

Establish a run, get him worried, PA, and you probably have him beat with a good passing game.
Get FeArSoMe
Get FeArSoMe

Back to top Go down

Post  alfy62 Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Offense-

He liked to run the ball a lot. Not much passing and if he did he it went a a lot to his tight end who ran routes up the middle or to the outside. For his running game he ran up the middle so if you don't cover the two inside gaps your done, he busted a few 80 yard runs by doing that.

Defense-

Very weak against the pass. Pass up the middle doing drags and slants with your receivers and he'll be done. I mixed it up a bit and threw all over him. First half he had me done until I started throwing out of shot gun. I didn't run much because I have bad running backs so I don't know what to say about his run defense. He stuffed my running game but thats mine.

Special Teams-

I recovered 2 onside kicks on him... so if you know how to do it and your down in the game go ahead and do it. I didn't see his return game much because i was losing so I had to do a lot of inside kicks but the ones he did return didn't got that far.

He's a very good player overall and has the possibility to go far in this league.
alfy62
alfy62

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down