2 Minute Offense
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AFC Standings
AFC EAST

4-1 (2-1)

burnlawrence
2-2
(2-1)

alfy62
2-2
(1-2)

AzureDepth
1-4 (1-2)

AFC NORTH

h0cUs PoCuS
4-1
(2-1)

Available
3-2
(1-1)

TawnyZer0KooL
2-3 (1-1)

GreenLimitedL
1-3 (0-1)

AFC SOUTH

SuddenClassic
3-2 (2-0)

ixiNighT Foxixi
2-3 (0-0)

srhs14
2-3 (0-1)

Available
0-5 (0-1)

AFC WEST

xtremeHostile
5-0 (1-0)

Boba0Fett

3-2
(1-1)

RecKaaGez

2-3 (0-0)

Shankssta
0-4 (0-1)

NFC EAST

Gngsta 4 Lyphe

5-0 (2-0)

Paress
4-1
(0-0)

Available
3-1 (0-1)

JusticeNY
0-5 (0-1)

NFC NORTH

GonzoArmstrong
5-0 (3-0)

busturdust
2-3 (1-1)

VanFlank
2-2 (0-1)

Available
0-5 (0-2)

NFC SOUTH

The Skeenz
4-1 (2-0)

x supa ii frost
4-1
(1-1)

hal3yyo
4-1
(0-1)

x Zeg x
0-4 (0-1)

NFC WEST

iTs jonboi817
4-1 (1-0)

ImRemnant
2-3 (1-0)

badguy1985
1-4 (1-1)

Available
0-4 (0-2)

Arizona Cadinals @ St.Louis *week 1*

Go down

Arizona Cadinals @ St.Louis *week 1* Empty Arizona Cadinals @ St.Louis *week 1*

Post  ImRemnant Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:15 am

the Rams #1 pick was set to begin his NFL carrer against the QB less Cardinals

Cardinals won the toss and elected to recieve hoping to get momtenoum and queit the hostile crowd. Cards begin running ball with wells. they get to midfield and notice no safety help, cards audible to a deep pass and cards snap the ball and see larry sprint downfield and sklelton bombs it to larry and TD. 7-0 cards. next possion the rams took the rest of the 1st quarter going down the field using Steven Jackson. the 1st quater ends and they go on to score on a run stright up the middle by steven jackson for 20 yards tieing the game at 7.
on the ensuing kickoff the rams kicked the ball out of bounds"mainly due to lag"
short passes and runs by wells, aj feely would hit a fg making the game 10-7 cards.
on the next possion for the rams they had to punt.
the cards decided to score a td on that drive. hitting TE Patrick on a seam route and fitz on a fade for a TD. the Rams would get a FG at the end of the half.
Rams got the ball to start the second half. Rams decided to pass to begin the half and they ended up getting a 3 and out getting sacked twice.
Punts were the main thread in the 3rd quarter
Rams would then score on a 8 yard pass having 9 ppl in coverage.
Cards then decided to be agressive and run hard and pass deep, they converted for that TD on a 13 yard run by wells to get the lead 24-17
Steven jackson did wat he did best and tat was run hard and often, only this time he fumbled and the Cards Defense got the fumble and a short field for the offense, just wat i needed.
first play was a seam route to TE Patrick to get the ball in the red zone. and from there run and more runs, capped off the drive with an 6 yard run with Tim Hightower.
i thought i had breathign room with less then 2 mins to go.
Took the rams less then 1 min to score and i knew wat was coming and it was an onside kick, Rams recovered i was beginning to get nervous, 1st play of that possion they scored of a 57 yrad pass to mark clayton, i thought i had lost, luckly he missed the XP, kickoff well my KR returned it to the 45 yard line, i decided to run the ball and use short passes to set up a game winning FG and that i did.
ImRemnant
ImRemnant

Back to top Go down